Monday, May 17, 2004

Perplexed

I didn't know what would today turn out to be? As usual, i dread going to school. I saw no meaning in my life and today's lesson was a killer. My brain cells were dead and some of my team mates were not contriduting to the work. I knew I sumhow disappoint myself as well as the teacher because i showed no sign of interest in that lesson. I gave a buzz to TP and found out that i was accepted to TP yet i felt weird. In times like this, I should be jumping for joy but i was baffled. Why does it happen when things are settling down for me? I have made wonderful friends in a way that they also dread going to school. So my question is :"Should I stay? Or should I go?" I thank God for answering my prayers and I hope whatever the choice is, He will guide me along the way. Amen..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home