Thursday, May 20, 2004

My day

I crossed my legs and started to reflect on my day.
Dada,here's a poem for you.

A heavy step i took today and left my very nest.
I looked upon the morning sky,
"oh,how red god has painted it for me".
The red clouds which pasted the blue sky gave me something new.
A new morning to start and stop my negative thoughts.

I wanted to run away ,but, here comes mr.breeze,
who brushes my face with a cooling kiss.
"Alright",i said, just for this day i'll give my mightiest shot.
But as he left, i felt nowhere and back to square one again.

Give me a break for just this day and i'll be thankful in everyway,
but,
I am pregnant with sorrows and its giving me pain all way.
I am tired and please spare me just for today.

I knew it is impossible as this is a practical world.
The day of break,will be the day of my death and there's really no way out.

Dearest dada,a short poem to tell you about the start of my day.Today i'll be going down to church for choir in the evening and i hope i won't be tired.I vomitted last night because i could't sleep well at all.I've been slacking througout and i wonder what papa has got to say to me . I really hope for the good and really i am praying hard. Ansherina (my real god daughter) sent me a letter from the philippines two days back and i was so happy!! How i wish i could go back to the philippines and once again hold her in my arms.That sweet lovely child really brings joy in me.Though at times or rather most of the time she disturbs me but i still love her. I can't wait to lie beside her on the bed and stroke her little head to sleep.I miss lola ( grandmother ) too.Tita edgie(my auntie) and everything there. I miss the beach there , the night sky and the morning life. I wish that i can stay there forever ,with all my relatives down there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home