Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hello!

Hey dew,
How've you been? I'm so sorry that i didn't write in for such a long long time.Lotsa things happened to me but i can't solve it cuz' now school starts and its hard to actually find time to think carefully.

Well,I'll be going back to the Philippines soon and it will be during my school period.I wonder how am I able to cope with my school work after my trip from the Philippines and i doubt i can ever catch up.

People come in and out of my life and i guess that applies to some of my friends.During my holidays, i met up with some old friends but thet're totally different.At first,I couldn't accept the change in them and well ,it took me quite some time to face the music.

Now,i musn't say i'm avoiding them but i try to keep a distance between us so that I will not suffer from any confusion of the human nature.I know its quite daft of me but I no longer could accept such happenings.

I no longer care about people who looks down on me or those materialistic people.Some people might not know whether or not how i think about them but my view of most of the friends has changed quite alot and i mean "quite alot"!

Dew, i doubt we can hold our wedding anymore.I will not be in Singapore on Christmas Day and I wouldn't be spending Christmas with daddy too! It's gonna be the worst ever Christmas.This year has been the most heart-breaking and weary year for me.

Some friends or rather people will not understand mythoughts that is because i no longer want anyoneunderstand me.It's not a necessity at all.
Well, lately i've been thinking about darren.I did try to initiate a talk or rather seek for his guidance when i was down but i guess the answer was obvious.I no longer need to have any doubts that he is just a passer-by.

I did erase his number a number of times but he did sms me back.I thought i saw some good in him but i was wrong.I don't wanna deceive myself with some assumption which i used to make when I didn't hear from him.

Everyone to me is a cheat! Everyone! Dew, I'm sorry to make a din but i just don't wanna make a fool out of myself with these people! Whatever girl-friends i have out there, i no longer bother neither do i care about what boys say about feelings.

Nothing is friends-forever and long friendships doesn't have any say too! Dew, i wish you could just be me because what others read now, is definitely not what i feel and think.They will never UNDERSTAND!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jun Wei said...

oh..dear dear..why so sad? cheer up. :) I know it's hard for you as you are always so pessimistic. But at least, don't say there isn't friends forever or blah blah blah..Well, don't forget..at least there's still me :) have problem, can share with me mah.even if i can't help, I'll listen to you. Share your prob, at least you won't everytime so down..smile always k?
You keep saying no one understands you,well mayb there's no one.I dun understand you,but i wont try to understand.It's meaningless if it got to be tried. Share your prob, mayb i or any other could slowly understand you bit by bit..But firstly,got to understand yourself first.
Take things easy, life mayb wouldn't be that "dark" for you..
Actually, all in all I wanted to say is that, You can always call me.24hr. Ring till I wake up also can..Smilez always..Wish you an early X'mas first..

Signing off
Junwei

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home