A second fall
Now on, my hearing will be sealed.
My eyes shall hide nowhere.
Unveiling myself was unecessary.
Stumble across a cheat,
yet able to trust a little.
Stood up again and something knocked me down.
I fell with a loud "THUD".
The greatest to defeat is human nature and,
a man's typicallity had struck me twice in a row.
Naive i stand,
stupidity strucks me.
Men worshipped yet so evil.
Love no longer stands beautiful.
A little sister i was yet throughout love was confessed.
Who am I to you now?
Or rather,
What am i to you now?
Hurt is all i felt and how ironic it was to actually cry over it.
Tears so eager to flow and all night i just couldn't put myself to sleep.
Feeling insecure and once again cheated.
How fun it is?
Fun to cheat,
but it ain't a laughing matter when you are the victim.
A prey i was to man,
a toy let to play.
Who can i be?
I've completely lost my mind.
I've completely lost to love.
I hate you!
The days will start to darken and,
mark this day,
this day on for hatred for all around me.
I've stand enough and i've fall enough.
Now, i am back to who I am,
look at how evil i shall mock at everyone.
Heartless, i will be and that is all out to everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home