Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Matabungkay ,Lian Batangas (Ian) Part 1

Hey Dew,
now, i will reveal my wonderful past in Philippines.You've heard parts of my story but now, for those who are interested, can read on as well. =)

Lately, i've been missing my relatives in Philippines but not as much as i feel today.Me and my elder sister talked about the times we spent in Philippines few years back and now that i am ready to tell,so do listen Dew.

I wonder if i can ever go back this year because its been almost 5 years since i went back.I know what i'll do if i go back this year,that is to cradle my dearest god-daughter in my arms again and dote on her.Everyday i shall go to the beach and love it even more. Talk to every of my relative and never let time slip away easily.

I remembered when i went back during sec1, it was so amazing.The feeling was extremely great! In actual fact,i did have a lover there named ,Ian. At first, i wasn't attracted to him but well i remembered i was sitting outside Tita's(Aunty) stall and a boy walked past dribbling a basketball but as he walked past, he made funny faces at me.I was taken aback and didn't know how to react.

I ignored him yet while helping to tend the stall for Tita, i was wondering whether or not to give him a stupid face if he ever walked past and well i did! =p Later, i sat outside again and he sat beside me and was conversing to tita in tagalog(Philippine language).Tita sat infront of me eating and was laughing away.

When he left,Tita kept looking at me and laughing.I asked her and she told me :"That boy likes you!" haha....I was laughing too at the same time start to feel alittle confused.No doubt a confusion yet i just let my feelings run naturally and i did look forward to see him everyday.
I remembered one night, he was outside Tita's stall, erm....Actually he just lives opposite my Lola's(Grandma) house. =) My sisters all know what was going on and infact, they too had lovers there =) He somehow conversed with me in tagalog yet i understand only alittle.That was then, i realised he wanted to take me out for a ride on his motorbike.He is the same age as me and well, in a kampong, children already know how to ride a motorcycle !

I was shy and his sister ,Tin Tin,(who likes my brother since young) volunteered to sit in between us.I agreed and i had the most wonderful night.The night sky was pitch dark and it was easy to star gaze.I only remembered him repeatedly asking:"are you scared sitting on my bike" and i nodded my head.He slowed down for me and that's really cool.The milky way was just above my head and i recalled saying ;"Maganda"(Beautiful).

After that night, i think, that night was my last night.After the ride, i went in the house and well everyone still hang around.Surprisingly, i received 2 guavas from him and 2 photographs which has words like "i love you"written at the back.

When we left Matabungkay, he wasn't around and well, sad.My family and i, spent the night in Manila because it'll be easier to get to the airport the next day due to traffic jams.We shopped in Manila and i bought Ian shirts.I told my second sis to pass it to him because she'll be staying there for a month.

When liza came back , she kept telling me that Ian wore the shirt and bracelet i gave him.She also said the moment he received the shirt, he wore it.Sad to say, he went to rome with his parents and then on, i guess it was dead.
I remembered the night where i went to the basketball court to watch him play, infact, he told my sister ask to me along and give him support.I wanted to go but was afraid Dad might scold me cuz disagrees me looking for Ian.At the end i went =) The memories are fond and i look forward to going back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home