Saturday, September 04, 2004

confusion?

dear dew,i apologised for not writing in lately,please understand.

Today,i had my accounting test in the afternoon and after that i went out with zhen dong & catherine to the beach.At the bus interchange,catherine gave me a beautiful pin and i felt very happy.We went to east coast to cycle and well..it reminded me of someone whom i've went out with on the 13 of august.Having said all that,recently i found myself being cheated by a boy.Zhen dong and Catherine knows this..and well..Zhen dong said i wouldn't have felt this way if i didn't like that boy.The thing is,i don't like him but having to be treated like a spare tyre and believing that i am an angel to him hurts me a lot.For once,i thought that due to my pessimism..he kept a distance from me.But never did i know that the distance was because of his patching up with his ex-girlfriend..Then what am i to him during that period of time?He told me he love me but is loving a person this way?Is loving a person just a cheat??..From then on,i've lost every trust i can give to a person.My "missing" friend i can no longer feel him missing me.I. guess i've been a fool again..I guess i'm just a shelter for him during the rain..And when the sun shines..he will find his way out.How can i actually trust again?I'm very very hurt.This is the first time i've gone speechless writing to you.I guess i'm a source of being used..


">http://www.whitememories.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home