A beginning of a new chapter
Dearest Dew,
How've you been? Lately, i've been very busy but most of the time, busy with some self reflection.As usual, i'm troubled by new things that come my way.
Last week, I was insulted by some of my boy classmates that I'm ugly.I must admit i am sensitive because I am a girl with deep emotions.Being insulted is the last thing that one would ever want in a friendship.
It became a continuous insult that i can no longer take it.I locked myself in the room and wept like a child.I told Joyce about it and she took the trouble to call me up.It was quite a chat cuz she took me away from those depression.
Before it break for the weekend,my ex-SJAB friends and officer i knew in the NCO camp as an instructor called me.I couldn't believe after 2 long years, they'd still remember me as an "Ah boy" in the camp.
During the weekend, I went to church as usual on Sunday and something magnificent happened! I shall not mention but ya... A gift from GOD i guess, as was said by Joyce.
Of course my Sunday didn't end in church but in S11(tampines food court). I met Adrian, Yun si, Afiq,Regina and..i don't know who.I knew Yun si since sec1 and we became closer during the NCO camp as instructors.Afiq i knew him only in NCO camp but i did have many memories.As for sir Adrian, I couldn't forget the way he smiled at me when i meet up with them.
We had our dinner together and they "psycho" me to sign on. Sir Adrian said that everyone remembers me by "Ah boy" and the officer training course would be special.I knew it would be special but due the restrictions i have, it's unlikely i sign on.
I do miss them and because Afiq was late, he gave me a cup =P . I felt so surrounded again and i told Afiq that i can't bear to leave them as friends and he told me that even if i cannot sign on, they'll still meet up with me. (I hope so).
So... I thought yesterday was a new day when i was insulted again.I came home drenched with emotions and i cried terribly in my room.I look for people to talk to but i couldn't find one so i just kept quiet again.
Term test is just next week and with all these happenings, i just know i can hardly concentrate.Perhaps the self-confidence in me just didn't grow.Some may wonder why cry? Being insulted and all alone would be a perfect reason.
Well, the past came to me and I just can't let go.However, past relationships I've let go and I'm glad that all those boys are out of my life! Now, I'll focus on God's present,God's words and love.

3 Comments:
yox laopo, how u been? hmm dont get too bothered by what the others say about u k, u still have ur own good friends. hmm do take care.. anythng sms me lorx. =)
your laogong. =)
woah piang, teddi, you raquel lao gong den i what? haha.. Anyway, raq, what other pple(childish,immature pple i mean) say doesn't matter. Because they didn't think before they talk. Just like eat without opening the eye to see it's shit they are eatting.. You are beautiful,always,in my heart, your frens' heart and everyone who know's you truely from the heart..
Look doesn't matter,though human(especially men) cares about looks all the time, but remember, one that has kind hearts, everything else is just Imaginary.
You will always have our support(frens and your dew) and of course, your lao gong(teddi,as she/he said.haha)
last but not least, yours truely, ME. I'm always available. just sms or call me to disturb me, even in the middle of the night, ring till I get on the phone.
I might no be able to console you, but at least I could lend you a ear, no, is a pair of ears..Shoulder also can :)
Anyway,
takecare and Keep in touch..
S.Junwei
protest...** she's my mummy...haha..aniway...although i can't realli keep the promise of bein there for u all the time..I hope i've been there most of the time..& that...for last...U ar always the best & special frenz to mi...We're almost like sisters...haha
Post a Comment
<< Home