Saturday, May 22, 2004

Blue

I was left alone again to think.
Have i abnegated all my will to carry on?
A kind soul told me over the phone,:"You must be strong!"
I kept that very word in mind,yet,
I was on the verge on giving up!

I've fallen,
I've lost the strength to get up.
I sit there helplessly,
in agony.

I cried out to the night,
"Why?".
I know many would be mockering at me,
but,i shan't care much now.
Mock at me if you've never fallen,
Mock at me if you never once down.
But never shall one mock at me ever again if one has fallen.

Tear drops gushes into my very heart,
how pain it is,how pain indeed.
Its like a thousand knives piercing through,
the pain one never would have felt.
The pain one never wants.

Kind angel out there ,
i pray to you.
Please guide me out of this agony.
But, that very angel will never come by i know.

One day, I'll fly away,
I'll fly far away,
A place never seen,
A place never heard.

I got to leave these pain,
I got to leave these sorrowful island.
My boat had sank deep into the deep blue ocean of miseries.
There, i follow the crying waves,
Crying and pleading for help as we slap ourselves against the break-waters for someone to help us up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home