Saturday, July 30, 2005

Back for real

My dearest Dew,

I am finally back. It's been quite some a while. And everything is somply changing. I'm all 18 now , not really the girl you used to know yet still the girl who lives in her world. Forgive me for such a long break. I hope that you would be kind enough to understand me.

Well, yesterday was my most wonderful birthday of all. I had my whole family to celebrate my birthday with me. How many more years will this remains before the real world starts to cast sorrows down on my family?

I have to treasure them every single day. Dew the change of school made me see through lots of things as well as putting me into tests. I use to feel how much hatred for my dad but deep down these hatred is actually love. So genuine that it hurts.

I am not putting on a facade for this love for my family. I just feel the time left for us to love is not much. I was at the doctor's last night with my sissy when i saw a young couple with their little one, less than a year old i gues.

Saw those innocent eyes of the child, how tiny its feet were and how his dad cradle him with love. That reflected my life. Ain't it the same situation when i was young. We used to be so bonded to our parents yet as time past, we wouldn't even wanna get close to them cuz we think they didnt think for us.

Now as i though back, the selfish ones are actually us. We think for ourselves because we say we are going through tough times. Aren't they too?? Where is the scenes where we used to play with our parents and the times we felt so heartached when they were to leave us alone?

I do forgive my dad over all the things he has done and i believe he is living in regrets. I wanna love him more so that he will not turn to the bad when he knows i so love him. Love in the family is always so genuine and powerful, ain't it? I belive being materialistic is just not being us. What's the use of being trendy , clubbing and blah blah which lessens the time spent with our families? How much time have we left with them?

We may dislike them for being imprudent to us or whatsoever but i belief there is always a purpose in life and the things we do. Reflect not only on life but others to know what the world is offering. Some may think they are absolutely not greedy in life. Being greedy is looking forwatd to goods.

After i left RP, i still have friends contacting me. Yes it is once in a very blue moon but i guess thats what it is all about. We cant always have someone beside us but blessed are we to have known peopl from different parts of the world!!

I ain't that naive and dew, i am back for real. Back to know search the truth again. Wish me the best in my 18th year in this world!!! HAPPY ONE DAY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME !!! MUACKS!!

Love you Dew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home