Two reflections
Tonight ,
I took out my mask and weeped despearately.
Whilst weeping,
I clapsed my hands & shout out,
"Lord","Ma ma mary","Jesus".
As tears rolled,
i cried out,"I'm so desperate,i need someone to turn to!"
"I need someone to hug,"
"I need someone to talk to",
"I'm so scared of dad!".
Who can i turn to each time i breakdown?
There wasnt't any answer.
I knew deep down what it meant ,
and put on my old,ugly mask to face the world again.
-------------------------------------------------------
The walls covered the moon,
The stars flickered faintly in the night sky.
The clouds took over the night.
The clouds covered the beauty of the night.
Then,what's there to look up above?
There's no breeze,
what an empty night!
Beyond my window,
night lights glow,
unending sounds of the vehicles grow.
What a life!
Is that all what life is about?
Where is all the beauties in life?
have they migrated to a place far away?
Childhood memories lingered,
regrets in life flashed.
Why am I so useles?
I'm worst than a rock!
I'm just a little particle in the air,
floating towards nowhere.
Where can the wind take me to?
how long am i going to float?
Will it take forever?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home