Thursday, August 12, 2004

Melancholy Poems (2)

I looked at the girl in the mirror.
She was whimpering.
She looked so miserable.

Is she troubled?
Why must she lock herself up in miseries?
Was she trying to express her sorrows to me?
I know I can’t help her ,for she, is me.

I feel so tired.
As I opened the window to join the rain,I realized how I long to cry.
Nobody knows the agony living in me.
Each day spent is like a bullet shot in my heart.
I don’t know how long I can stand.
How I wish I could just fly far away.
I am carried away by a current.
I am drowned in the blue ocean.

--------9/6/04--------

I felt no love.
Nobody loves me.
My heart is all alone.

Dull,A word to describe everything around me .
Everyone is so plastic.
Even I am plastic.
A practical world and perhaps happiness had long vanished.
The negativity in me is aging.

My eyes are all burnt out.
Save me ! Save me!
The piano hits the saddest tune everyday in my life.
Is that it?
It continues playing without a doubt.
When can someone see it ?

---------9/6/04-----------



The frogs croaked in the wet fields.
The red sky covered the night sky.
There’s a chill in the air.

Faults casting at me.
Till now,I found no key to live.
Found no key to what I really want.
I don’t mean to cause unhappiness.
If that’s what I really bring,I
shall lay my life in death.
It’s so miserable.
No one understands.

-------10/6/04-------


Tuned in this environment,
I stayed awaked.
Listening to the sound of the piano hitting the highest note,
I was brought back to this word ,”why”.

A simple word indeed yet so difficult to find a key to it.
Some people took years to find the key yet some in their casket still searching for the key.
I looked at life everyday.
See how it changes.

Lovely to have memories all the time but horrid to know that we no longer exist in it.
Time explains sorrows.
It explains age.
How I wish I was still a child.
How I wish to stay as naïve as ever.

Time is a fear to me.
Time takes away beloved souls.
Time ages us.
Its fearful to live in a world people call “Beautiful”.
Miseries, is what I see.
“Beautiful” is just a way to deceive oneself.


---------13/6/04-----------


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home