Thursday, August 18, 2005

Stress that is too much

My dewy,

this week has been by far the most terrible week of all . My projects are due by this week and yet i simply don't bother to concern about them . Maybe is not being bothered but afraid to be over concerned. I have been doing projects and projects in my stay in TP and i just wish i could have a break.

Many things weighing on my mind that just could't get me focused. Sometimes on the bus, i would just recall how kor kor richard was well and alove and it somehow makes me feel that it was too sudden for me to take it. Flashbacks of what i heard and whatsoever lingers. Not only that , worrying to see my mum sad when i come home is another thing. Seeing my siblings disregarding daddy makes my heart ached. Daddy is trying his best i can see. I really can see.

You see, i dont place any thing before my family except god. And i don't evenmind a single word people would say when they know i wanna be a nurse or a medic. No future whatsoever but at least i see happiness there as compared to what i see in the business world.

I really feel so sorry for my friend emily cuz she has been so stressed over the projects. I know she worries alot yet i couldnt help much but just somehow be by her side sometimes to help her out. I wouldnt say i contribute much in helping her as a groupmate cuz i kinda backed up the last minute during final meetings and all.

I wanna get away. Dewy, i miss somethings so much . I wanna find myself. Like tat tat always say, he knows what i think and i know what he thinks and that basically just keep me awake that somehow somewhere, i have someone who awaits a similar thing like i do.

I so wish i could apologise to emily yet there's too much fatigue growing in me .... i am weary ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home