Monday, May 24, 2004

No poems

Dada,
My whole body aches. My health is failing. At least twice or thrice a week i come back from school feeling pain.I know i can't go to cold places or run about too much as my legs will ache like nobodies business.I have this illness since young and to overcome it is to wear long track pants and apply hot medication on my leg.

Each night if i were to have this pain, i would either bare with it or cry to sleep.Mum always told me to stack up the pillows so that i can elevate my leg for better blood circulation.

Sometimes after school, as i walk to the MRT station alone, i would stop to massage my leg and carry on my journey.The air-con in my school is DAMN freezing cold and well i can't be the selfish one to turn it off.

I did consult a doctor regarding this but he just gave some DUMBASS medication which didn't help abit and said there's nothing wrong!!! How can nothing be wrong when i experience such pain since young!

Oh ya, and when its gonna rain ,either the whole of my body aches or just my leg alone! I think i am suffering from this bloody damn illness!!! DAMN i wish someone could help me!!!! But mum always say,:"don't be lazy!,you have two hands go apply medication yourself!,you're a st john member but you yourself don't know how to hep yourself!"

*Sigh* how i wish my school ain't that far so that i will not walk that far.Poor leggies(sayang sayang).Dear god, you know and have seen me crying for years over this , what is the actual problem to it? I know you know it , can you please tell me ?

I am down on my knees ...really.
P.S: Those who ever read this post can forget about it and don't ever mention about this to anyone! Don't sympathize on me ! Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home