Monday, July 19, 2004

My prayer list 1

Dear dew,
Yesterday, I went to my favourite beach alone.Under the sun, i picked up sea shells as well as some star fish.I didn't go to church yesterday and i must thank the lord for he allow me to rest for a day.I couldn't sleep well last night because there is something important I haven't accomplish.That is,to pray for my love ones.Dew, do me a favour in helping me to pray for them too.Here's my prayer.
 
Dear lord,I am just an ordinary person,A sinner.In your mercy lord, here my prayer for my beloved ones.I know i've been a naughty girl but lord, I love you with all my heart and soul.I pray for...
 
1)Moo moo, pray that you will ease her with all the pain she is suffering these years.Allow a cure to succumb her sickness because it aches tosee her suffering.I pray that you will embrace her with your love and care for she is always feeling lonely and lost.Pray that she and dad will stop quarrelling and realise the long lost love they always have for each other.
 
2)Dad,i pray that those rich clients out there will not bully my dad during work.Pray daddy will have the strength to move on no matter how hard life can be.Pray that dad will give money to mummy and pray that dad will learn from his mistakes and not deny them instead.Lord shower him with love for i too,feel dad is lost and feeling unloved.No matter what, i will always love the both of them.
 
3)Vanny, i pray that she will spend more time with the family and allow her to give out the love to us.I pray for her to be strong in any aspects because she will always be my beloved sisters eventhough sometimes she hurt me deep.
 
4)Lizzy,lord, she is just like me.We are lost and now we can't feel the love around and it's saddening.I pray that no boys would ever hurt her again because she is as precious as a treasure.I pray that she will not attempt the third suicide and pray that you will nourish her with your love too.We all love her so much, seeing her hurt,aches our fragile heart.I pray that her manager will learn to stop bullying her.
 
5)Hamburger, i pray that he will find ease to his studies.Lord, sometimes, when he approach me to teach him, i did try my best to teach him but thing is, i am not as clever as he is.I hope one day he will understand my silent love and care for him.For the times he have hurt me, i pray that you will forgive him as he is still young. I pray that one day, you will guide him in realising his dream as a rocket scientist.
 
I pray for my relatives in Philippines.
1) Pray that Lola will stay as healthy as ever, i know that she is old yet there are still alot of problems coming to her in which causing her health to detoriate.Please lord, guide my grandmama for i so loved her.
 
2)Pray for tita edgie, Ansherina,Tito al.Pray that they will feel your love and in times of need lord, guide them to an answer.
 
3)Pray for the remaining relatives in philippines and in Singapore, that they will learn that no love is greater than yours.
 
I pray for my friends...
1)Darren,lord, he is a new friend i've made but somehow, I feel that he is very very troubled.I do like to help him but i don't know how so i guess, i'll pray for this young and nice friend that no matter what, guide him to happiness and hope he will realise no matter what, i'll stand by him always.I pray that you will prevent him from falling and i pray that no matter what, you will guide and embrace him with love.He is someone whom i feel close to , i don't know why but maybe he is a good angel.
 
2)Catherine, she is very sad due to some unanswered happenings in her life.I pray that she will find the strength to carry on and never forgets that i am always by her side.Lord, she is vulnerable and you know it too, send your guardian angels to her and let her find the answer to all her problems.
 
3)Ji toad and Junwei, hope they will never give up in life though they have fallen badly.Guide them into the beauties of the world and realise that people around them do care and love them for who they are.They are my best friend besides Catherine so i pray specially for them.
 
4)Yvonne, i pray that she will find the love you have showered her and show her that you really care.She has fallen i know and i really pray for her happiness.May she be able to study well for her o's and guide her in her studies.
 
For my church Choir.
1)For Melyssa's family.Pray that uncle matthias will carry on to see your love and never turn away from you again.I know that they are from a broken family but this proves that they need your love more.I pray for Melyssa's sisters, Samantha and Jasmine they are still young yet now they are facing a tough tough phase in life.I pray that you will guide them out of it and show them your love.
 
2)Tony, Jonathan,Joyce.They are all lovely God Siblings to me yet they still face problems.May you guide them along in everyway for i so love them.
 
To be continued.....
 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home