Friday, July 16, 2004

Mysterious sky

 
dew,i'm feeling very weird right now.I dunno if i should say this or not,but, I happen to stumble across someone who sparks my interest while reading the comments given.Kuya..Thank you so much..I feel very relaxed right now because there no doubts in me being negative.Thank you for allowing me to be myself and I also thank my other frends like Winson,Charis & the rest who read my blog.Words don't come easy especially when it comes to me,so i guess you pple might feel the unexpressional emotions in me.
Sky,i dunno if u're a female or a guy,until now,u remain a mystery to me.I tried to track u down,but to no avail.I guess it's fate that it brings about the mystery in you.I don't wish to  know who u are now,because i love to feel mysterious.I love surprises & i guess u have given me one by being mysterious.Shall we play a game,y not this?U stay as a mysterious person & reveal yourself  on next year christmas.However,plz drop me comments if you can, because i'm starting to enjoy this phase of life with you being mysterious yet showing care.Plz play this game with me because you are significant not only to me but to my readers of my blog.Post me a comment.Here's a poem for you as we embark into our new mysterious friendship.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The clouds from a kingdom in the sky
As i laid back & watch the sky,
The clouds form other shapes & characters in the sky.
How comfortable & white as the cotton the clouds appear
How blue & glorious the sky above.
There seem to be paradise up there
And I wonder how long can one reach the sky.
It all turns out to be so fantasy-liked
for the nature brings out a mysterious chapter every second..

1 Comments:

Blogger tEdDi said...

yox raquel, am been reading ur blog. hee. jia you, i know u can be happy one right? dont give up hope being a happy girl. i know i can nv understand the pain and sadness in u but at least try to move on to a different path and live happily? life is not only about sadness u see.. there are ppl who cares for u and the negativiness might hurt those who really cares. u will always have me yah? try going out and relax urself.. dont coop urself at home and let ur mind wonders.. ask me out yah?or give me a call when u're down..
-will just be there-

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home