Sunday, July 11, 2004

The Statices

Hey honey dew!
Did you miss me ? Well, i think about you all the time and i never fail to want to talk to you. Yesterday, i went out with my best friends and guess what? Besides being happy,my lao gong , jun wei, bought me my favourite flower. I was elated to receive it as it is the first time a boy bought me my favourite flower,it's my favourite flower since young but I always mistook it for Forget-Me-Nots due to the colour.

Life has been the same for me but today, a sunday, i managed to find the answers to all my doubts. Well, it wasn't really answers because i actually knew them all along but just needed to be reminded.Winson, my brother, remember the other day you smsed me ? I finally knew what you were talking about. You said, if i live to love, i will love to love. I can tell you , though i am a super pessimist but i am also a strong lover. I can be sad but i can love greatly, i can love my enemies and pray for them, i can love those who hurt me . I can love like noonelse does because i am gifted to love. My friends who left me due to my negativity is missing out on my love. I only need a day to allow one to feel loved.That speaks why i want to be a nurse and maybe a nun. That speaks everything.

I know i am very strong pessimist but i was given an opportunity to love being one.Why so? Being a pessimist uncovers my talents of writing, singing and composing. When i am down , strong poems are written, unforgettable tunes are composed.That brings out the beauty of me as a pessimist. That is who i am. I am even deeper than before, deeper to understand yet i don't wish anyone to really understand me for, i am who i am.

Dew, there are lots of letters i haven't send out. Lots of misunderstandings to clarify yet i am reluctant. I just want to be as simple as possible and let people look at me the way they want to look at me .Be it bad or good, i don't mind .What matters most is their happiness. I know i've let myself down umpteen times but i am sure to create happiness in others without revealing my true self.

I have composed songs for people who stepped into my life and well, lately, i composed a few more to a someone who stepped out of my life. To that person, may god guide you always and no matter what you do , be happy and all the best wishes i am giving out to you. I wonder if that person has ever felt my love but anyways, i guess that person was too busy to not even know that i loved (him/her) in everyways as a special friend.

Well, when one goes, one enters and now , i have a new friend or rather two new friends =) One is Darren from RP and the other is Christ from North Vista Secondary (Sec2). Both have made me happy and well it's great. Now dew, be patient and wait for my next posting ok honey? Here's a poem related to the title.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statices, what beautiful name.
It's petals so purple and it's stalks so green.
My finger tips brushes across their fragile petals and "Oops!",
my emotions are stirred.

Looking at them brings out a smile in me.
Will it's colour ever fade?
If not, will it last forever?

There's a song which goes like this,
"No spoken words can stay , no photograph won't fade."
And i guess that's the answer to my question.
I guess, one day, that very colour printed on it's petals will fade because flowers do wither and nothing last forever.

To see it is to believe in it.
Well, there are many colours changing in my life and guess the colour that never fades would be the colour, blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home