Bizarre
Night falls ,
the cotton in the sky covered the glittering stars.
Mr moon shines above.
Alone i sat , alone I watched the dark sea.
Little ships roamed the dark sea and lighted up parts of it.
The waves called out to me ,
but my heart shouts back,
"What am i suppose to do now?"
I am drowned in confusion,sadness and miseries.
Memories are easy to create yet hard to neglect.
Where will my very soul go?
When will my mind set at ease?
I don't know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The evening sky.
I looked at it and wonder why.
I looked at the sun setting fire on the clouds.
So red, so red.
Am i going to cry?
Are my tears red ?
So fast my day ends ,
so fast things go away.
I scanned the entire sea,
the fisherman starts to keep his net.
I walked towards the shore ,
leaves floating nowhere.
Where can the waves take it to?
Will I be able to see it again.
It flows endlessly,
nowhere seen.
Dew,
These 2 poems i wrote is somehow weird.
I couldn't find the appropriate words and i find myself unable to carry on.
In a few hours time,
i will come back to you and post a very "unique" story.
And i hope this message will reach out to my beloved human creatures out there.
Love you always....

1 Comments:
hi jie mei~ happened to stumble upin ur bloggie~ link me too kkaez???
www.panda-dustbin.blogspot.com
tata~!
Post a Comment
<< Home