Monday, November 13, 2006

Images


Dewy, I am back...

I left you all alone & once i sulk i return. I've neglected you for so long yet all you do is to stand here waiting for me... Dewy, im never gonna be strong... I no longer picture a fairy tale in love... I picture myself alone. Speaking of which, all my imaginary scenes were just me and me alone.

I;ve never pictured myself with anyone together at all, all i picture myself as alone in a cool night, a dark night, where i live in a small hut near the beach, where the stars never fail to captivate me.

Nearing to christmas, i vision myself in a white snow, hands across myself seeking for warmth yet alone, near a hut where the vision of the stars make clear all the time. I would enter an empty church where i hear the echoes of the choirs carolling "Oh holy night". Outside the church, empty streets and alongside of the pavement snow yet still you can hear the rustling of the leaves..

I longed for a quiet life... exactly like the ones i've imagined... or rather dreamt of. No wonder each time i enter a love relationship, i couldnt help but still feel the want to be alone in a place i only know..Forever trapped in images i somehow i belong. To them im covered with so much blues what can i do?
The picture on the left describes how i feel everytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home