Monday, July 19, 2004

my prayer list 2

I pray for my Primary and Secondary school Friends, i pray that each and every of them will be safe and sound.Guide them in their studies and daily life.I pray that somehow you will protect them in anything they do.
 
I pray for my St john's cadets, may they never give up life as well as learning new things in life.I pray that a better teacher-in-charge will take over and guide them to seeing joy in this CCA.
 
I pray for the people in Republic poly.This is the place where i realise all true friends come to life.I pray for my orientation friends like : Yun Jing, Tracy,Wan Cheng and Khair.May they find the joy in this warm loving school and guide them to happiness everyday. I pray for my fello classmates in TS0209 , may they stay as united as ever and never give up the way they study.I pray for the following people as well:
1)Charis, she is my very good Jie mei.She is still recovering from her set back and i pray for her to grow strong.She is a nice girl and please relieve her from her stress. Embrace her with your love again and never allow her to see the uglu side of the world.
2)Winson,I pray that he will not turn back on you again.And discover  you have given him great love and that he could also spread his warm love to the loved ones around him.I know that he is still very lost and please Lord ,send your guardian angels to protect and guide him,nevertheless,may he see that I have spilled so much love to give him as a sister.
3)Danny,I pray that this kuya will be able to make more new friends and feel welcome to this foreign country and in times of need ,may you access him with essential guidance in order for him to find his answer.May he also know that i know that he loves me as a sister.I thank you Lord for giving me wondrous being in this world.
 
 
Lastly,I pray for nick( Tp) who has so much talents in him.May he one day be able to showcase his talents and be recognized dearly.Allow him to realise that he has yet to give out so much of his love to others around him.I pray for his happiness & well-being

2)Freddie,my pal!! How i pray that we would as close as before and i know that soemhow it's impossible .Therefore i pray that he will slowly erase all the sorrows that is troubling him at this point of time.May he understand certain concepts in life and also learn to look and realise that lots of people out there do care & love him.
 
3)Sky,God.I guessed u have transformed dew into a live form in another way.Then which is also known to be sky.I thank you for sending an guardian angel like Sky who makes me feel comfortable.It is indeed a mysterious gift and I actually live to want to find out who is the person behind the mask.I know that there is a special reason for you not wanting to reveal Sky.In anyway i do pray for Sky as i feel somehow you are just like me..a lost soul..I pray for your happiness.
 
Dearest Lord,there are still a lot of people I've yet to pray for and yet to mention in my blog.But may they realise i will be be praying for them at night even though i've not mention them in this blog.I thank you for allowing me to pray for them & i thank you for loving me and taking care of me.I'm lost for words,yet lord,guide me into growing in your love each day.Amen..
P.S.sky ,can u just tell me two things?Are u a female or a male and..are u my secondary sch friend?That's all..After revealing these two..I don't wish to know anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home