Saturday, November 18, 2006

My inner

Yes! I am afraid! I am afraid of what lies ahead of me especially love.
Of all things i do believe so much in it yet i run away.
Help me !

My friends think im a loner but deep inside im crying for help.
You know me well Dewy, you know i don;t know how to express myself much in this area and all i can do is hide.
I wouldnt say i am the attention seeker for i couldnt seek for anyone.
It is my darkest days, to you out there, seek me and help me.

My soul is raptured while my heart is still seeking ...
Initiate to love me, initiate to hold me for my fears have gone so so deep that it cast an invinsible darkness in me.

I do wanna feel love and warmth .
Who can give it to me?
I don't wanna be speaking out my troubles for what use has it got?
I need an observer who will carry me and dodge those fears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home